Sunday, December 20, 2009

I See You


Well, "I See You" means more than just mere seeing in Na'vi langauge.  By the way, the Na'vi are inhabitants of Pandora. :)

I watched this movie "Avatar" yesterday and am totally blown up by it! It is one of the best movies I have seen till date. I had totally gone into the movie, though it was 2D. I will surely watch it's 3D version, if I got the chance.

The movie has got a superb story, and the breakthrough technology is nicely used to present the beautiful masterpiece.

Some movies have a soul. This is one of them.
Do watch it, if not in 3D than atleast on a very big screen!

2 comments:

  1. Hmm... praises coming for the movie from all sides... lagtha hain dekhne hi padega....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude this movie is really amazing.
    I also liked it big time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails